Goli® Nutrition Ashwagandha Gummies:
Relax. Restore. Unwind.
Goli Nutrition is an inventive, people focused nutrition company driven by the belief that happiness and wellness go hand in hand. Ashwagandha is an ancient herb that has been used for centuries to improve healthy living by helping to relax, restore and unwind.*
Goli Ashwa Gummies are made with the “World’s Best Ashwagandha” KSM-66® Ashwagandha. KSM-66 has been shown to help maintain normal cortisol levels to promote a healthy response to everyday stress, and to help with memory, cognition, quality of sleep, and more. KSM-66 has the highest concentration of all major full-spectrum root extracts available on the market today, and is 100% Organic, Non-GMO (Non-GMO Project Verified), Gluten Free (by GFCO), BSCG-drug free, Kosher, and Halal.
- With clinically proven KSM-66 ashwagandha root extract
- Gluten free, non-gmo, vegan
- cGMP certified
- Mixed berry flavor
Goli Ashwagandha Highlights:
- Plant-based, Clinically-proven, Vegan, Non-GMO, Gluten-free & Gelatin-free: Each bottle of Goli Ashwagandha contains 60 delicious vegan, non-gmo, gluten-free & gelatin free Ashwa gummies.
- Most Powerful Science-backed KSM-66 Ashwagandha Gummies. ashwagandha is a herb that provides an array of benefits. Goli Ashwa uses KSM-66 which has the highest concentration and full-spectrum root extracts available. Ashwa gummies highlight a holistic approach to overall health. KSM-66 Ashwagandha is USDA organic and has many proven benefits: Improved Sleep, Reduced Stress, Balance Immune System, Sexual Health, Sports Performance, Supports a Healthy Mood, and Cognitive Health.
- Made in the USA: with select ingredients thoughtfully curated from around the world. All Goli products are made in allergen-free state of the art facilities in the United States to ensure that the quality of our product is the highest it can be.
- Vitamin Angels: Goli wants to give back to the community by partnering with Vitamin Angels. For every bottle, you purchase Goli donates a 6 months supply of vitamins to a child in order to fight malnutrition around the world.